What kind of money damages

am I entitled to?


Depending on the facts in the case an injured victim may be entitled to recover money “damages” for one or more of the following;

1. Lost earning ability

2. Pain and suffering

3. Loss of use of motor vehicle

4. Medical bills already incurred

5. Cost of reasonable future medical services

6. Cost of rehabilitation

7. Loss of an injured spouse's domestic services (loss of consortium)

8. Mental anguish from witnessing love-one being injured

9. Punitive damages in cases of egregious negligence or intentional harm

10. Loss of value of personal property.

11. Other damages that may be provided by law


Return to Homepage